Microgaming has a legendary status in the iGaming industry. Back in the 90s, the developer pioneered the first online casino software. Then, it followed it up by releasing the first mobile gambling solution in 2004.
Nowadays, nearly every decent operator features products from Microgaming and its “Quickfire” platform. Our review will help you locate the very best Microgaming online casinos, discuss its games portfolio with a focus on Blackjack, and share interesting facts about its history.
The Ultimate Microgaming Casino List
- Royal Panda — If you wish to try a curated selection of Microgaming content plus releases from 50 other developers, this casino is your best choice. Royal Panda is licensed and available in mainland Europe, India, and Canada. The welcome bonus consists of 10 free slot spins and a 100% match up to $100.
- Spin Palace, JackpotCity, Ruby Fortune — This trio consists of sister sites owned by the Palace Group. All three run on the Quickfire platform, which makes them pure Microgaming software casinos that feature over 600 games from the company. They are also top Blackjack destinations, packing 30+ RNG releases plus dedicated live dealer lobbies.
- Casino.com — This innovative operator has 14 Microgaming slots in its library, including all-time favorite “Mega Moolah.” We’ve included it on our list because it’s one of the few venues that offer Playtech and Microgaming products in one place. Casino.com also boasts intriguing table bonuses and a unique rewards system.
- PlayOJO — Known as “the fair casino,” this gaming site offers bonuses with no wagering requirements and easy-to-understand T&Cs. Its vast entertainment library is supplemented by 70 Microgaming products, making it a worthy member of our “Best Microgaming Casinos” catalog.
A Look at the Top Microgaming Blackjack Games
Since 1999, this studio has outed around 50 RNG Blackjack games. However, some have reached the end of their life cycle or have been remastered into new versions. Currently, one can enjoy about 38 of these titles at places like Ruby Fortune.
It’s worth noting that most of them run on Flash and might become unavailable at the end of 2020. Let’s look at some examples:
- Vegas Single Deck Blackjack — This remake from Switch Studios is a hit at all the new Microgaming casinos. It packs a clean interface, smooth gameplay, and an incredible RTP of 99.69%. We recommend it to players who like a standard experience with no distracting bells and whistles. The accepted betting limits range from $1 to $200.
- Double Exposure Gold Series — One of the “old but gold” products in Microgaming’s portfolio. It allows you to see the dealer’s entire pocket hand at the cost of 1:1 payouts for naturals and losses for all ties except Blackjack. The Return to Player ratio stands at 99.30%.
- Multi-Hand Blackjack Gold — A European variant that comes with four modes — Multihand, Multihand Bonus, High Streak, and Hi-Lo. The house deals from a 2-deck shoe and stands on all 17s. It’s one of the easiest games at Microgaming online casinos because it includes a main strategy chart and an autoplay option.
Do Microgaming Online Casinos Still Have Live Games?
This company used to offer live dealer tables where Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Poker, and Sic Bo was played. In 2013, MG even launched a fully-branded “Playboy Live Dealer”. However, for one reason or another, the branch pulled away from the European and North American markets to leave Evolution Gaming as the leader in this niche.
The operators we mentioned earlier all feature live blackjack games, but they come from other studios. You might still encounter MG tables in some South American and Asian gambling sites.
Microgaming Mobile: Casino List with Great Apps and In-Browser Solutions
While Microgaming still supports some older titles that don’t run on mobile, its releases from the past 5-6 years are perfectly compatible with smartphones and tablets. Microgaming casinos benefit from the firm’s omnichannel approach, as they receive new content that’s instantly available for all smart devices.
Usually, venues that source games from this provider feature well-optimized sites in addition to native apps for iOS and Android. Check out the list of verified casinos at the beginning of this article if you want to save time on research.
Try Slots, Roulette, and Other Microgaming Software at Casinos
Of course, Blackjack titles are but a small portion of this company’s entertainment arsenal. The developer is most famous for its slots, particularly the “Mega Moolah” franchise. As you might know, this 5-reel millionaire-maker holds the world record for the largest online progressive jackpot payout in history.
Other great hits that you’ll find in the best Microgaming casinos include “Jurassic Park,” “Avalon II,” “Terminator 2,” and the “Playboy Online Slot.” The enormous portfolio also features Roulette, Poker, Video Poker, Scratchcards, Arcade games, and Bingo.
Other Products and Services
In addition to casino entertainment, the company manages a separate Poker client called “MPN”. The service is used by Grosvenor, 32Red, Guts, and nine other specialized rooms in Europe. While doing our research, we also found that the firm has a Bingo operation that provides 75- and 90-ball variants plus side games to a number of sites.
Microgaming Software Casinos Are Safe and Fair
One of the big reasons for Microgaming’s popularity is its impeccable reputation. The developer is licensed and monitored by the government regulators of Malta (Malta Gaming Authority) and Britain (United Kingdom Gambling Commission).
Another big plus of Microgaming casinos is that eCOGRA tests and approves all of the company’s games. The software provider actually co-founded this independent agency but later sold its assets to assure the neutrality and integrity of eCOGRA. Throughout the years, Microgaming has received tens of awards from 12 publications and associations within the industry.
Useful General Information
MG’s first online casino solution came on the scene in 1994, shortly after the company’s establishment. As opposed to most of the competition, the business is private, meaning that its stocks are not traded on any financial market. Its base of operations is the Isle of Man, one of the big iGaming hubs of the world.
The countless Microgaming online casinos accept customers from mainland Europe, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and many other countries. In the future, the studio plans to expand further into Asia and South America.
Try the Best Microgaming Casinos Now!
If you’re a Blackjack fan, going with Microgaming is a no-brainer. This critically acclaimed studio offers one of the largest card game collections you can find online. Its software looks great, plays smooth, and is tested by the most stringent regulatory institutions.
Operators that source MG content also feature the company’s famous slots and colossal jackpots. To find out more about online Microgaming casino bonuses and perks, read the dedicated reviews for our approved gaming sites.
Other Casino Software Providers
- NetEnt Review
- Playtech Review
- Play'n GO Review
- Habanero Review
- Betsoft Review
- iSoftBet Review
- 1x2Gaming Review
- IGT Review
- Evolution Gaming Review
- Switch Studios Review
- Iron Dog Studio Review
- Evoplay Review
- BGaming Review
- Red Tiger Review
- Realtime gaming Review
- Espresso Games Review
- PG Soft Review
- SG Digital Review
- Rival Review
- Relax Gaming Review
- Realistic Games Review
- Multislot Review
- One Touch Review
- Platipus Review
- Pragmatic Play Review
- Ezugi Review
- Visionary iGaming Review
- Vivo Gaming Review
- Lucky Streak Review
- BetConstruct Review