With offices in 19 countries and nearly 6,000 employees, it’s hard to argue with Playtech’s claim of being the top dog in the iGaming industry. This company is so diversified that one could write a several-hundred-page book about it and still miss some of its activities.
Most Playtech casinos are bursting with content, which makes them attractive, yet somewhat intimidating. Thus, our new review will keep things simple. We’ll inform you about the firm’s best Blackjack games, advise you on which operators to choose, and provide useful general information that you can read at your leisure.
The Ultimate Playtech Casino List for 2021
Although it carries a reputation as the most popular bookmaker on Earth, bet365 has a casino section that’s also a world-beater. Registering an account will grant you access to the full Playtech portfolio of live & RNG Blackjack tables. On top of that, the “Games” and “Vegas” tabs are teeming with hits from NetEnt, Microgaming, and other leading developers.
This renowned gaming site is a close second in our Playtech casino list. Aside from packing every Playtech game you can imagine, Casino.com impresses with a unique bonus system and regular incentives for Slot and Blackjack players. The venue accepts registrations from the UK, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, and most major European markets.
If you’re looking for a place with a pedigree, Mansion Casino won’t disappoint you. The house was the recipient of IGA’s prestigious “Online Casino Operator of the Year” award in 2018 and still offers a fantastic gaming experience. Players from Canada, Germany, South Africa, and other selected jurisdictions can grab a generous welcome package of up to $ 5,000.
With licenses from the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, this Playtech casino is one of the safest and most trustworthy operators you can find online. BGO offers hundreds of quality games, a plethora of payment options, and some of the most generous bonus deals for new players.
A Mecca for Blackjack: Playtech Has Everything You Need
At the time of writing, most Playtech-powered operators feature around 20 versions of Blackjack. Keep in mind that we’re excluding all the live tables from this tally, as we feel like they deserve a special paragraph. We’ve picked out our favorites and are ready to share the best releases in these key categories:
- Tried and true classics — One of the top standard games that we’ve discovered is called “Blackjack Surrender”. In this Playtech Blackjack, the dealer uses six standard decks and must stand on soft 17s. The peek and 7-card-Charlie rules are in effect. As the name suggests, you can fold at any point during your turn to get back 50% of your wager. Its house edge is also quite low, at 0.35%. The “American” and “Perfect Pairs” Blackjacks are two other good options if you like to mix it up with multi-hand play or side bets.
- The top RTP games— “Blackjack Switch” is one of the most exciting versions you can try. You always play with two active hands and can swap the second cards between them. The best online Playtech casinos will give you a theoretical Return to Player rate of 99.87%. However, keep in mind that you need to use a special key strategy chart to achieve it. “Pontoon” is another game of 21 with an excellent RTP of 99.68%.
- Versions with exotic rules — Risk-takers will love “Double Attack Blackjack.” This hit release allows you to double your initial bet after you see the dealer’s up-card. At the same time, it maintains a low house edge of 0.50%. Meanwhile, “Cashback Blackjack” offers a dynamic risk-mitigation tool that can give you better returns than the standard “Surrender” option.
It’s worth noting that all old and new Playtech casinos are able to tweak the betting range of the titles we discussed. Usually, new customers can wager between $1-$100/$200, but these limits might expand if you attain a higher loyalty status.
Playtech Live Blackjack Tables Are Second to None
When it comes to live dealer entertainment, Playtech has a fierce rival in the face of Evolution Gaming. The two companies are always trying to outdo each other, which can only be beneficial to end-users. Playtech’s gigantic 8,500-square-meter main studio is located in Latvia, but the firm also has operations in the Philippines, Belgium, Spain, and Romania.
One can enjoy around 30 Playtech Live Blackjack streams in the lobbies of our recommended casinos. The croupiers mainly cater to English-speaking customers, but there are also native tables in German, Italian, and Romanian. Most of the broadcasts follow standard Vegas Strip regulations and come with the “21+3” and “Player Pair” side bets. Up to seven people can participate actively, while those who wait have the option to bet behind.
Alternatively, you can join one of the innovative “unlimited” streams. There, a single hand is dealt to the player side, and each individual chooses whether to hit, stand, split, or double. Our favorite Playtech Blackjack version of this kind is the “Quantum” variation. Each round, you can get x3, x5, and x10 multipliers on up to three random cards. The catch is that the 3-card busts on the side of the house will result in a push.
Meanwhile, “All Bets Blackjack” adds six side wagers to the base game. The latest Playtech live product is called “Sette e Mezzo.” This Italian game is similar to Blackjack and played in a classy environment. It uses a unique deck with four suits that have a value of 0.5 to 7 points. Your task is to beat the house without going over 7.5.
Of course, you can join a plethora of other streams that are unrelated to Blackjack. Playtech’s live lobby also includes:
- European, French, and special Roulette versions
- Live Slots
- Baccarat, Sic Bo, and Game shows
A Truly Modern Mobile Platform
Gaming sites that use the platform of this developer are perfectly compatible with handheld devices. Their design adapts to the screen size of all Android and iOS phones/tablets that have been produced in the last 5-6 years. The interface of Slots, Blackjack, and other titles is simplified without sacrificing any features. However, Playtech still offers some older Flash games for desktop that you can’t play on mobile.
If you wish, you can also get native apps for your device. The best online Playtech casinos like bet365, Mansion, and Casino.com all have software that you can download on the Apple Store. Google Play is a bit more country-specific, so you might have to install a third-party app if you don’t live in the UK or Ireland.
Playtech’s Casino Business Is Just the Tip of the Iceberg
Games of chance aren’t the only successful enterprise of this corporation. Its BGT Sports branch provides solutions to Ladbrokes Coral, bwin, Paddy Power, and many other leading bookmaking businesses. TradeTech is another affiliated group that supplies businesses and individuals with technological tools for the financial market.
Big Playtech casinos such as bet365 have also adopted the company’s iPoker client that features tournaments, leaderboards, freeroll competitions, and an advanced achievement system. “The Sun Bingo,” “Mecca Bingo,” and “Coral Bingo” are a small portion of the specialized sites that run on the Virtue Fusion platform, which was acquired by Playtech in 2010.
Other Games You Can Try at the Best Online Playtech Casinos
- Slots — By far, the most preferred iGaming genre. Some of the hit releases from this developer are branded after famous movies, series, and comic book heroes. Notable examples include “Top Gun,” “Ace Ventura,” “The Matrix,” and “Gladiator.” Progressive jackpot franchises like “Batman,” “Justice League,” “Age of the Gods,” and “Kingdoms Rise” are also a big draw.
- Roulette — Every Playtech casino boasts the classic American, French, and European variants in addition to several progressive jackpot versions. If you’d like to experience something truly unusual, try “Diamond Bet Roulette” and “Pinball Roulette”.
- Table games — Craps, Sic Bo, Baccarat, Poker, are available in several iterations. Usually, you’ll also have multiple Video Poker machines at your disposal.
- Specialty offerings — If you’d like to test your luck on something less typical, you could fire up a game of rock, paper, scissors, Keno, or “Pop Bingo.” Combing through the inventory of new Playtech casinos will also reveal titles inspired by sports like football or darts.
Twenty Guarantees for Fair Play
It’s natural to doubt the transparency and fairness of operators and software providers. An unlucky streak can happen to anyone, and it’s not like there aren’t some shady businesses out there. Playtech’s long history and excellent reputation are obvious good signs, but it’s also worth knowing that they’re backed by official institutions.
The firm has 140 global licenses for its products and is approved & regulated by 20 jurisdictions. Most of these permits come from countries in the European Union, which is famous for its stringent customer protection policies.
Nonetheless, Playtech licenses its software to several hundred sites. We can’t guarantee the legitimacy of each one, so we highly advise you to choose a venue from our Playtech casino list.
The Conclusion: Playtech Blackjack Sites Deliver on All Fronts
The iGaming industry would not be the same without Playtech. This giant company has been at the forefront of gambling entertainment for 20 years and continues to impress to this day. It pampers Blackjack fans with an ever-expanding collection of RNG & live dealer releases plus tons of premium Slots and card games.
Still, this developer’s software is only one of the aspects that ensure a pleasant player experience. Finding an esteemed operator with fair bonus & banking terms is crucial. You’re welcome to look around and do your own research. If you want to save time, feel free to register at one of the Playtech casinos we’ve reviewed and approved.
Other Casino Software Providers
- Microgaming Review
- NetEnt Review
- Play'n GO Review
- Habanero Review
- Betsoft Review
- iSoftBet Review
- 1x2Gaming Review
- IGT Review
- Evolution Gaming Review
- Switch Studios Review
- Iron Dog Studio Review
- Evoplay Review
- BGaming Review
- Red Tiger Review
- Realtime gaming Review
- Espresso Games Review
- PG Soft Review
- SG Digital Review
- Rival Review
- Relax Gaming Review
- Realistic Games Review
- Multislot Review
- One Touch Review
- Platipus Review
- Pragmatic Play Review
- Ezugi Review
- Visionary iGaming Review
- Vivo Gaming Review
- Lucky Streak Review
- BetConstruct Review