Betsoft is an iGaming developer with fans on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean. The European studio is mostly known for its slots that often contain cinematic intros and advanced 3D graphics. However, Betsoft online casinos have a lot more to offer than exciting reel games.
Our new review will put the spotlight on the company’s Blackjack releases and also touch upon the provider’s entertainment portfolio and history. If you’d like to try Betsoft content immediately, the below list has some fantastic casino recommendations.
Use This Betsoft Casino List to Find a Suitable Operator
If you value choice above all else, this Curacao-licensed site is a must-try. MELbet features every Betsoft product released to date plus several thousand other games from nearly 100 providers. The venue also has advanced Sports and eSports betting sections. However, it might be a bit overwhelming for inexperienced players.
In addition to boasting several Betsoft Blackjack titles, MyBookie packs a thrilling live dealer lobby that’s available to US and international players. Other signature traits of this operator include an excellent welcome bonus, several ongoing promotions, a lucrative referral program plus a dedicated racebook and а sportsbook client.
You can consider this online venue as a sister site to MyBookie Casino. It features the wide selection of games from BetSoft and several other gaming providers, it also offers the bookmaking tab. Big Spin Casino is known for its commission-free Bitcoin banking, generous $1,000 welcome bonus, and the 400% deposit boosts on weekends.
This operator isn’t one of the new Betsoft casinos, but still has a unique charm and perks to offer. It combines well-known games with content from a boutique studio called Arrow’s Edge. In addition to a healthy number of Slots, you can try over 40 table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Poker, Baccarat, and Roulette.
The Betsoft Blackjack Versions That You Need to Play
Betsoft isn’t one of those big developers that provide live dealer entertainment. However, the studio makes up for it with a hefty RNG table game collection that includes seven Blackjacks. We’ll give you a summary for each of the 7 releases, so you’ll know what to choose when playing for real money.
- Single Deck — A great choice if you’re looking for the game with the lowest house edge in an online casino. Betsoft doesn’t give out the RTP on all of its products, so we had to calculate it on our own. We worked out a 99.55 % Return to Player ratio, which is superior to that of most standard Blackjacks. Still, some of you might find the lack of side bets disappointing.
- Pontoon — You can consider this as the precursor to modern Blackjack. It also comes with a 0.38% house edge, but some of the rules are quite different. For example, you will win 2:1 if you score a natural or draw five cards without busting. However, you’ll always lose on ties, and you won’t be able to see the dealer’s cards until you finish your turn. This Betsoft Blackjack version also has a “Sweet 16” side bet with a house edge of about 2.50%.
- 21 Burn — This six-deck version (21 Burn Blackjack) allows you to remove the second card you’re dealt with and replace it with a new “burn” card. However, the cost of this move is an extra wager that’s worth 50% of your main bet. You can score payouts if the burn card is an Ace, but the side bet will be lost in all other cases.
- Super 7 — A standard variant of the game that packs a seemingly-lucrative extra bet. The first three sites on our list of Betsoft casinos offer it. You can win a 3:1 payout if your initial card is a 7 and 50:1 if you score a pair of sevens. The max reward is 5,000:1 for three 7s of the same suit. However, the house advantage on this extra wager is 12.61%, so we advise you to skip it.
- Pirate 21 — If you’ve played Spanish Blackjack, this game will feel familiar. The shoe consists of six decks with no 10s in them. You could win extra money if you score a 21 with five or more cards or get a 6-7-8/7-7-7. There’s also a “Match It” side bet that pays if either or both of your first two cards match the dealer’s up-card.
Betsoft online casinos also feature European and American variants. However, their RTP rate stands at 99.34%, which makes them inferior to the five iterations we described above.
Similarities between Blackjack Games from Betsoft
- The house always hits soft 17s.
- You can play with up to three hands simultaneously.
- Every title we mentioned has an identical, but pleasant, layout & design.
- The peek rule is in effect everywhere except in the Euro iteration.
What to Expect from Betsoft Mobile Casinos
During its early years, this developer crafted Flash games that weren’t compatible with modern mobile devices. In 2011, the firm introduced its first “ToGo” product that was purpose-made to run well on iOS/Android phones and tablets. At one point, Betsoft switched to HTML5, which further increased the accessibility of its software.
If you like to play on the go, you’ll be happy to know that the new content from this company is optimized for casino sites and any native apps they might have. Betsoft Blackjack, Slots, and other table games are equipped with a straightforward interface that allows hassle-free interactions.
Other Games You Can Try at Betsoft Online Casinos
Since its inception, this firm has concentrated solely on producing games of chance for Blackjack casinos. As we mentioned in the beginning, Betsoft excels at making captivating Slots. Hits like “Back to Venus”, “Total Overdrive”, and “Fire & Steel” impress with striking visuals, innovative features, and 3D effects. You can also try progressive jackpot releases such as “Reels of Wealth”, but keep in mind that their grand prizes aren’t as impressive as those of Microgaming or NetEnt.
Usually, the best Betsoft casino sites will offer several types of Poker, American & European Roulette, Craps, Hi-Lo, and Red Dog. You might also encounter 20+ variations of Video Poker in addition to a horse race simulator and a 4-in-1 Scratchcard.
Reasons to Choose an Approved Online Casino: Betsoft Regulation & Recognition
Betsoft’s entertainment portfolio is backed up by solid licensing. The company has permits from the governments of Italy, Malta, and Romania. Additionally, the independent testing agencies QUINEL and Gaming Labs International regularly audit the RNG of its products. Simply put, five respected organizations guarantee that the firm’s software is not rigged.
Old and new Betsoft casinos also pride themselves on the fact that their games are critically acclaimed. Between 2017 and 2019, the studio took home nine awards for its continued excellence.
Betsoft was established in 2006 with an initial focus of growing in the European market. After gaining a license from the Malta Gaming Authority, the company struck deals with big operators such as Mr Green and 1xBet. In recent years, its software also began to power certain casinos in North and South America.
Betsoft supports fair & responsible gambling. On the B2B side, the firm presents technical services, marketing data, and a customer care center.
How to Find the Best Betsoft Casino
It’s time to conclude our review with a few final words of advice. Our list of Betsoft casinos will guide you to some of the top operators in Europe, Canada, and the US. These sites have fantastic desktop & mobile platforms, intriguing bonuses, and payment methods that are more than adequate for their active regions.
They also boast the full range of Blackjack variants we discussed plus many other games of chance. Before deciding to play for real money, it’s advisable to register for free and try out some of the demo modes and locate your favorites. Remember to play responsibly and good luck!
Other Casino Software Providers
- Microgaming Review
- NetEnt Review
- Playtech Review
- Play'n GO Review
- Habanero Review
- iSoftBet Review
- 1x2Gaming Review
- IGT Review
- Evolution Gaming Review
- Switch Studios Review
- Iron Dog Studio Review
- Evoplay Review
- BGaming Review
- Red Tiger Review
- Realtime gaming Review
- Espresso Games Review
- PG Soft Review
- SG Digital Review
- Rival Review
- Relax Gaming Review
- Realistic Games Review
- Multislot Review
- One Touch Review
- Platipus Review
- Pragmatic Play Review
- Ezugi Review
- Visionary iGaming Review
- Vivo Gaming Review
- Lucky Streak Review
- BetConstruct Review
- Medialive Review