NetEnt might not have the largest selection of games, but the quality of its products is undeniable. The Swedish studio always seems to have its finger on the pulse of players demand, delivering innovative releases for more than 20 years.
Currently, over 200 of the best iGaming sites license software from the company. This popularity is impressive, but it also makes it hard to pick the best NetEnt casino. If you’re a Blackjack player in need of advice, our review will help you by sharing interesting info about the firm, discussing its top hits, and showing you where to find them.
Use This NetEnt Casino List to Find Top Operators
After a lot of consideration, our experts agreed that Casumo is the best provider of NetEnt entertainment. Here, you can play all the RNG and live dealer Blackjack versions from the famous studio. On top of that, you have over a thousand Slots and table games available in demo and real-money modes. The fun bonus system and helpful support agents are also a big plus.
This bubbly operator is one of the best NetEnt casino sites that pack special Blackjack offers. The venue is fully licensed and offers nearly every virtual NetEnt Slot and table game as well as products from fifty other software developers.
The Number of RNG NetEnt Blackjack Games Is Limited
It’s good that NetEnt has live tables, because, at the time of writing, the studio has produced only a couple of all-virtual NetEnt Blackjack releases. Still, the duo features smooth-as-butter animations and excellent mobile compatibility. Let’s take a look at their most important aspects:
- Blackjack from NetEnt — This game follows the Vegas Strip rulebook and is played with a six-deck shoe. You can bet up to three hands against a dealer who stands on all 17s. The betting range is $1-$500, but keep in mind that casinos can adjust it. The maximum theoretical RTP is 99.59%.
- Blackjack Single Deck — Also known as “Blackjack Touch”. As the name suggests, it’s played with one deck of 52 cards that the dealer shuffles after each round. It’s at the top of our NetEnt mobile casino list of games because its controls and interface are purpose-built for handheld devices. The return rates here also stand at 99.59%.
Live Games at NetEnt Casino Sites
This iGaming developer started offering live dealer entertainment in 2013, which is a bit late compared to other leading studios in the sector. NetEnt’s belated arrival forced it to specialize and market its broadcasts as “mobile-first”, putting an emphasis on the superb interface for phones and tablets.
Nowadays, the NetEnt Live division is based in Malta and streams the following Blackjack tables:
- 7-Seater Blackjack — These are the tables that you’ll most often see in the live lobby of a NetEnt Casino. They follow a standard ruleset and come with two side bets – “21+3” and “Perfect Pairs”. Also, all of them carry monikers like “Quartz”, “Crystal”, and “Green”, to indicate the theme and betting limits. The wagers start at €5 and go all the way up to €5,000. The house edge is set to 0.50%, and the shoe consists of eight decks.
- Blitz Blackjack — A “one-to-many” version where all players use a community hand. Usually, you’ll see it as a low roller option that accepts stakes between €1 and €100. This stream has the same RTP and side bets as the 7-seater kind. You will locate it in the “Blackjack+” subsection of NetEnt casino sites. Do note that you can take a 1:1 payout if you have a natural, and the dealer’s up-card is an Ace.
- Perfect Blackjack — This is a rather rare version that you won’t find in many gaming sites. Here, the croupier will automatically deal cards to all players according to basic strategy. This rule guarantees an optimal theoretical return of 99.66%. Also, you can bet on up to three “common draw” hands and use an “autoplay” option.
Other games you could try in the NetEnt Live lobby include European and Auto-Roulette. By the end of 2020, the company is also expected to release dedicated Baccarat streams.
What to Expect from a NetEnt Mobile Casino: A List of Standout Features
There are so many NetEnt online casinos out there, and each operator has its own approach to mobile gaming. Some put an emphasis on developing their websites to accommodate smartphone & tablet users, while others also offer native apps on Google Play and the Apple Store.
Regardless of how you choose to play on the go, you can rest assured that all NetEnt products you try will perform flawlessly. Its CasinoModule platform boasts a special functionality that provides smooth gameplay, quick deposits, and an auto-play functionality for all portable devices. NetEnt Blackjack, table games, and slots all have a simplified layout with easy-to-press buttons.
Specialization Is the Key to NetEnt’s Success
It’s not uncommon for big iGaming developers to expand into other sectors of the entertainment industry. One can often see products from Microgaming, Novomatic, and Playtech in real-life venues. Additionally, many businesses provide specialized software for sports betting, Bingo, Poker, and lotteries.
In contrast, NetEnt’s sole focus is to deliver premium content for online casinos. This hyper-specialization has yielded incredible results, as evidenced by the quality and popularity of the company’s releases. Furthermore, every NetEnt Casino game packs tools for responsible gambling, including reminders on how much you’ve won or lost, how long you’ve been playing, and optional deposit limits.
Other Games You Can Try at NetEnt Casino Operators
While this review puts the spotlight on online Blackjack, we can’t ignore the fact that the Swedish company’s fame comes from its excellent slots. “Starburst”, “Dead or Alive”, and “Jack and the Beanstalk” are just some of the super hits that have attracted millions of fans from around the world.
NetEnt also collaborates with world-famous rock bands, movie franchises, and video game series to produce branded reel machines like “Guns N’ Roses”, “Conan”, and “Street Fighter II”. NetEnt online casinos don’t lack progressive jackpot games, either. “Hall of Gods”, “Mega Fortune” and “Arabian Nights” are just some of the titles with multi-million prizes.
As for other games, the studio offers American & European Roulette, Baccarat, Poker, and the “Jacks or Better Double Up” Video Poker machine.
Responsibility & Regulation at NetEnt Online Casinos
It’s hard to doubt the legitimacy and fairness of NetEnt products and the sites that offer them. The company is licensed by the governments of Malta, Gibraltar, and the UK. These official regulators are among the most stringent in the world. eCOGRA, a leading independent testing & arbitration organization, also approves the Swedish provider.
The best NetEnt casino operators & software are also critically acclaimed. Last year, the developer picked up five awards, while Casumo became IGA’s top online casino for 2020.
General Information That You Might Find Interesting
NetEnt was established in 1996 in Stockholm. The Swedish capital still hosts its headquarters, but the firm also has offices in Malta, Poland, Gibraltar, the Ukraine, the UK, and the USA. In its early years, the company struggled financially, but things took off once its Flash games became available.
Net Entertainment’s biggest acquisition came at the end of 2019 when it incorporated Red Tiger Gaming and its popular “Daily Jackpot” Slots. If you have a knack for investing, it’s worth knowing that NetEnt is publicly listed at the Stockholm stock exchange. You can see annual and quarterly financial reports on the firm’s official website.
The Conclusion: Entertainment Is Guaranteed at the Best NetEnt Casino Operators
It’s no wonder that NetEnt casino sites are the best in the world. The studio is entirely focused on delivering premium online games of chance by using the latest technologies. Its releases are attractive, licensed, fair, and come with responsible gambling tools. You can play them on any app or website with the expectation of a smooth and seamless experience.
While many places have NetEnt products in stock, keep in mind that the company’s RNG and live Blackjack games aren’t that ubiquitous. If you’d like to save time on searching, feel free to check out our top 3 list and register at one of these excellent operators.
Other Casino Software Providers
- Microgaming Review
- Playtech Review
- Play'n GO Review
- Habanero Review
- Betsoft Review
- iSoftBet Review
- 1x2Gaming Review
- IGT Review
- Evolution Gaming Review
- Switch Studios Review
- Iron Dog Studio Review
- Evoplay Review
- BGaming Review
- Red Tiger Review
- Realtime gaming Review
- Espresso Games Review
- PG Soft Review
- SG Digital Review
- Rival Review
- Relax Gaming Review
- Realistic Games Review
- Multislot Review
- One Touch Review
- Platipus Review
- Pragmatic Play Review
- Ezugi Review
- Visionary iGaming Review
- Vivo Gaming Review
- Lucky Streak Review
- BetConstruct Review
- Medialive Review