Playing online Blackjack often feels lonely. If you’re against a computer opponent, it’s possible to play for hours without uttering a single word. It’s also common to join a live table where no one talks because the croupier and players aren’t up for it.
If you’re looking for a place that never forgets the social aspect of gambling, Evolution Gaming’s “Blackjack Party Live” will surely deliver. This stream is always buzzing with excitement. Learn more about how it works and where to play it by reading our review.
Play Blackjack Party Live at These Awesome Casinos
The one disadvantage of live dealer games is that they can’t be tested for free. 888casino rectifies this injustice with its awesome no-deposit bonus offer. New players who register here can claim $88 on the house. You can use these funds to play live games, Slots, Video Poker, or whatever your heart desires.
A perfect place for picky players. Casino Cruise offers more than 1,300 games, including a premium live lobby. You can start playing Blackjack Party by Evolution Gaming with a welcome gift up to $1,000 and 200 bonus spins for Slots. There’s even a deal for the live casino that grants cashback.
What was once a renowned Poker site is now an excellent online casino. Red Kings is available to a large international audience and packs over 1,750 games. The venue regularly hosts tournaments and presents tons of daily offers that regular players will love, that's why we recomend you to try it.
Blackjack Party: Rules & Features That Make It Special
It’s funny, but the Blackjack Party rules won’t surprise anyone who’s played a live version of the game. Before we discuss them, let’s touch upon the things that make the stream stand out. Ever since its launch in 2015, the table has been marketed as a social gambling hub. The room itself has a lively décor, and there’s always music playing in the background. Typically, the dealer is accompanied by another person known as the “entertainer” to further stimulate conversations – something you’ve hardly seen elsewhere.
The table can accept up to 7 active players, as it’s not an “infinite/one-to-many” version. However, up to 500 people can join and bet behind while waiting for a free spot. The “Chat” window is always full of activity, and you’ll often see people conversing and commenting on the game in several different languages.
Here’s a summary of the most important Blackjack Party rules:
- 8 decks are in play. They’re shuffled once the cut card appears.
- The dealer stands on all 17s and will peek for Blackjack and offer insurance when their up-card is an Ace.
- Double Downs: you can do them on any two cards but not after a split.
- Splits: one split per hand is allowed. Any two cards with the same point value can be divided, while split Aces can’t be hit and receive one extra card. Also, any 21 derived from a split isn’t considered a natural.
- In addition to betting behind, you can place chips on the “21+3” and “Perfect Pairs” side bets.
How to Join and Play This Buzzing Broadcast
Playing Blackjack Party by Evolution Gaming and other live dealer streams is different from RNG games. You can’t fire up a demo to practice for free, so it’s best to deposit and get to know how Blackjack is played beforehand. The only workaround is to find an operator with a no-deposit bonus like 888casino. In any case, keep that in mind while reading the guide below:
- To join Evolution’s live lobby, you need to register at a casino that offers it. Most established blackjack sites work with this leading studio, but you can refer to our list if you wish to save time. Once you make an account, look for a “Live Casino” button, then click on any thumbnail to enter the lobby.
- Find Blackjack Party live by clicking on the big “Blackjack” button when you’re in EG’s lobby and locating the dedicated thumbnail. Make sure to check the betting limits, as they differ from site to site.
- Typically, you’ll have to wait for a free spot as the table is often full. You can use this time to get used to the game flow. The croupier will deal cards in a clockwise direction from right to left. If you need time to think it’s best to sit on the left side. Additionally, you can bet behind if you spot a good player. Those on a hot streak have medals that display consecutive wins next to their nicknames.
- Once you take a seat, Blackjack Party by Evolution Gaming will display several betting chips between each round. Select one, place it in the main position, and you’re in the game.
If you want to play like the pros and maximize your returns, it’s imperative that you use essential strategy. You don’t need to learn it, as you can download and follow a list off the web. Enter Google Images and search for “Evolution Blackjack Party strategy”, then see what to do based on your hand and the dealer’s up-card.
The Payouts and House Edge of Blackjack Party by Evolution Gaming
The main bet’s rewards are simple to understand. Every win with a natural 21 on your side will return your bet and pay an additional x1.5 times on top of it. All other wins have a 1:1 prize. You might expect that the RTP of Blackjack Party live would be near the 99.50% standard, but it’s slightly lower at 99.29%.
This is mainly due to the use of eight decks and the fact that cards aren’t shuffled between rounds. Live dealer games typically have slightly lower returns than their RNG counterparts, so we can’t complain too much. As is always the case, side bets have a higher house edge. “21+3” is the better option with a 3.70% disadvantage, while “Perfect Pairs” measures in at 4.10%.
Don’t Forget about the Special Features
The virtual overlay of this game has situated a bunch of important options at each corner of the screen. Here, our Blackjack Party review team will explain what they do:
- Top-left side: you can check the betting limits and payouts for side bets by hovering your mouse over the title. The chat window and history are also here.
- Top-right side: this is perhaps the most important area, as it contains the most buttons. You can change the camera view, toggle sound on/off, access settings, see your betting history, and check the “Help” page.
- Bottom-left side: your bankroll and current bet are displayed here.
- Bottom-right side: the “+ table” icon is quite useful, as it allows you to activate the split-screen mode and play Blackjack Party live and another game simultaneously. You can use “Lobby” to browse for other games without leaving the current stream.
Ready to Join the Party?
In summary, this Evolution Gaming stream successfully recreates the ambiance of real-life Blackjack tables. It’s a great choice if you’re stuck at home on weekends, as you can submerge in a social and lively environment in just a few clicks. On top of that, the stream comes from the best developer in the business, which automatically grants you access to tons of other premium table games.
Feel free to pick verified operators from the list at the top of our Blackjack Party review. Registering an account takes a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, you can start playing for real cash instantly.