Espresso Games is a self-described “boutique studio” that has been producing games of chance for online casinos since 2002. The company is mostly known for its jackpot Slots, but our team is more impressed by its table and Blackjack collections, which stand out with tantalizingly high payout rates.
Still, finding Espresso Games Casinos in 2021 is easier said than done. If you need a bit of help, the below list will ease your search by recommending three approved operators. We’ve also singled out the firm’s best games and are ready to share useful information about EG.
Our Espresso Games Casino List Will Help You Find a Verified Venue
As an official sponsor of FC Barcelona, La Liga, and Serie A, 1xBet is a true star in the online betting entertainment space. The site offers Espresso Games casino software plus thousands of other products. It accepts 250+ payment solutions and is available in 30 languages.
This site is directly related to 1xBet. It doesn’t include a sports betting section, so you will have an easier time navigating its vast iGaming library. Aside from packing thousands of RNG games, 1xSlots also has a live dealer lobby with hundreds of tables from multiple leading studios like Evolution Gaming, NetEnt Live, and Pragmatic Play.
Most people know MELbet as an excellent sports betting site. While that might be true, it doesn’t take away from the fact that the operator boasts one of the largest iGaming collections of today. Play more than 2,500 titles while claiming up to $1,750 and 290 wager-free spins on your first five deposits.
Ranking the Top Espresso Games Blackjack Releases
This provider is a prolific table game maker. The Espresso Games Blackjack portfolio alone consists of five titles, and there are tons of other table classics that we’ll discuss in a bit. While the members of this quintet share the same visuals, we can see notable differences in their main rules, bets, and payouts. We’ve ranked each product according to its house edge and features. Also, we’ve prepared summaries that you can read below.
- Single Deck Blackjack — Easily your top choice and one of the highest-paying versions we’ve seen online. This release impresses with 3-hand play and a house edge of 0.14%, which is achieved with the use of a single deck and various player-friendly rules. In this Espresso Games Blackjack, the dealer will stand on all 17s and check for a natural if their up-card has a value of 10.
You can’t count cards, as the deck will be shuffled after each round. Double downs are an option before taking a third card only when you have a hand value of 9-11. This may seem restrictive, but it gives you the highest chance of achieving 20 or 21. You won’t be able to double on splits or re-split. However, you can take a 1:1 payout if you have a natural and suspect that the dealer might land one, too.
- Blackjack Six Card Charlie — The number 2 pick at Espresso Games Casinos is played with eight decks and allows multi-hand play, which is also true for every game below it. Again, the dealer will draw to 16, stand on 17s, and peek for a natural on a 10-value card. The rules regarding splits remain the same, while doubles are allowed after splits and before drawing a third card. Additionally, the “Six-Card Charlie” rule is in effect. It grants a 3:2 payout if your hand reaches six cards without going over 21. The RTP stands at 99.59%.
- Lucky 7 Blackjack — Here, the “Charlie” rule is substituted with the “Lucky 7” side bet. The optional wager in this Espresso Games Blackjack pays if you have 7s in your pocket hand. It starts at a 3:1 payout for drawing a 7 as a first card and can go all the way up to 3,000:1 if your first three cards are 7s of the same suit. The Return to Player for the base game measures in at 99.57%, while the side bet has a much higher house edge of 6.75%.
- Classic Blackjack — In a nutshell, this variant is the same as the above two sans any extra rules or side bets. Thus, there’s no sense in picking it over “Single Deck” or “Six-Card Charlie”.
- European Blackjack — Pick this game in Espresso Games Casinos if you want the option to surrender. It’s useful if you have a hard 13-16 and are facing an Ace or high-value card on the other side, as you can take 50% of your bet back. Also, you can double down on splits as long as the sum of your cards is between 9 and 11. The 99.55% RTP is higher than the genre average, but if you’re price-conscious, it’s best to stick to the “Single Deck” iteration.
Slots, Table Games, and Specialty Offerings
Much like every other iGaming developer, this company tries to attract player attention with the use of Slots. In addition to a standard set of 3- and 5-reelers, Espresso Games casino software has introduced several jackpot features. The most famous is “Race Slots”, which is an in-game tournament system with prize pools that are shared across several games. Some of the titles that make use of the “Race Slots” mechanic include “Gold Race Deluxe”, “Fortune Race”, and “Fruit Race”.
On top of that, there are releases with multiplayer jackpot quests that pit you against other players on a mission to collect accumulators and “Reel Jackpots”, which grant small progressive prizes quite frequently.
Aside from a plethora of Blackjacks, you will find some intriguing Roulettes at Espresso Games Casinos. The standard French, American, and European types are supplemented by unique offerings like “Poker Roulette” and “12 Numbers”. The first substitutes the standard wheel and layout with card values from 10 to Ace that come in the well-known four suits. Its RTP stands at 97.62%, which is superior to those of the EU and American variants.
Meanwhile, “12 Numbers” features a smaller wheel and fewer betting options, which makes it suitable for beginners. However, its house edge is close to 4%, so we advise you to avoid it if you know how to play. Espresso Games casino software also includes “Common Draw” versions of these Roulettes, meaning that you join a room with other people when playing for real money. A spin occurs every 45 or 60 seconds, and you can see detailed statistics that can help you decide on what to bet.
Some of the other releases from this company include:
- 11 types of Video Poker plus a regular “Texas Hold’em” version
- A lotto-like product called “Power Balls”
Assessing Espresso Games Casino Software on Mobile
On its website, this company writes that all of its games are based on HTML5. But what does that mean, exactly? In the past, most developers used the Flash Player. In fact, you will still find Flash-based games on many sites, including content from leading industry studios like Microgaming.
However, Flash-powered games have several big problems, including limited mobile compatibility and the fact that support for the player ended in 2020. In contrast, Espresso Games casino software uses HTML5 as a base, which assures total compatibility with any iOS or Android phone and tablet. In other words, you can enjoy the developer’s games on any website or app that features them. Also, the titles load faster, use data sparingly, and feature more advanced graphics.
We compared the differences between the desktop and mobile versions of EG’s Blackjacks. When browsed through a smaller touchscreen, the virtual table becomes more compact, allowing you to place bets and view the cards without any hassle. Also, you have a button that can place three bets at once, while the rest of the icons are moved to the edges of the screen for easier reach.
Learn More about the Company
Before picking an operator from our Espresso Games Casino list, it might be good to know some general information about the studio. Its story began in 2002 when EG was established in the UK. It stayed independent until 2015 when it was acquired by a corporation called Talenta. Later, both businesses were bought out by a venture capital company, which moved the main office from London to Milan.
Nowadays, Espresso Games has sales points and operations in Malta, the USA, Colombia, Spain, and Hong Kong. The company writes that it’s licensed by several strong jurisdictions, but we couldn’t locate any specifics about its permits.
In Conclusion: Espresso Games Casinos Are a Great Choice in 2021
If you love high return rates, we highly advise you to try Espresso Games Blackjack. Every title in this category comes with a house edge that’s lower than the genre average, while the “Single Deck” version has the second highest RTP we’ve seen to date (99.86%). The firm’s Roulettes and Slots are not too shabby, either, which is why we’re surprised about their limited availability.
You’re welcome to do some research and find a suitable gaming site, but if you want to save time, feel free to use our list of verified operators. All three casinos offer thousands of games, intriguing promotions, fast payouts, and a plethora of banking options.
Other Casino Software Providers
- Microgaming Review
- NetEnt Review
- Playtech Review
- Play'n GO Review
- Habanero Review
- Betsoft Review
- iSoftBet Review
- 1x2Gaming Review
- IGT Review
- Evolution Gaming Review
- Switch Studios Review
- Iron Dog Studio Review
- Evoplay Review
- BGaming Review
- Red Tiger Review
- Realtime gaming Review
- PG Soft Review
- SG Digital Review
- Rival Review
- Relax Gaming Review
- Realistic Games Review
- Multislot Review
- One Touch Review
- Platipus Review
- Pragmatic Play Review
- Ezugi Review
- Visionary iGaming Review
- Vivo Gaming Review
- Lucky Streak Review
- BetConstruct Review
- Medialive Review