Hello, and welcome to BlackjackOnlineCasinos.net’s dedicated page for Rival Powered – an iGaming software provider that’s quite popular in the USA and Australia. Here, we will not only show you the choice of Rival Casinos for 2021 but also explain why we recommend them.
If you’d like to find out more about Rival Powered, its table games, and Slots, feel free to check out our entire review. We’ve prepared summaries for the studio’s top releases that reveal their special features and return rates.
Use Our Rival Online Casino List to Find a Suitable Operator
This is one of the few gaming sites that exclusively offers Rival titles. It’s a great place to trial the company’s entertainment arsenal, as you can create a demo account and play for free without sharing any personal details. If you decide to put some skin in the game, 24VIP Casino presents several welcome bonuses, including a 250% Slots match up to $2,500 + 100% cashback on any losses.
The famous Bovada is one of the best Rival Casinos online for US players. In addition to RP content, here you can enjoy proprietary Slots & table games plus reel machines from RealTime Gaming. The nice live dealer lobby, leaderboard tournaments, and dedicated Poker and Sports betting clients complete the package.
If you happen to reside in the land Down Under, Joe Fortune might be your best bet. This venue is actually related to Bovada and offers an identical entertainment package. However, its welcome bonus (150% match + 20) free spins and banking options (cards, Neosurf, Bitcoin, ecoPayz) are suited for the Australian market.
MELbet is not just one of the best Rival Casinos but an all-in-one gaming site that we recommend quite often. If you want to know why, simply enter the venue’s “Slots” section. You’ll discover thousands of games coming from around 100 software providers. If that wasn’t enough, the operator also has a vast live casino section plus clients for Sports and eSports betting.
Let’s Check Out the Rival Blackjack, Roulette, and Table Classics
Rival has been making games for the better part of 16 years. Nowadays, you’ll mostly see its Slots being featured at online casinos. That’s not to say that the company has skipped developing table games, but they’re not exactly easy to find. So far, we’ve only seen them in 24VIP Casino and MELbet, so keep that in mind if you’d like to try them out. Read on for more information about each title.
- Blackjack — This Rival Blackjack version runs on Flash, which is also true for all but one of the table games in this section. It observes the standard Vegas regulations, and you can play with up to three hands against the house. The betting limits are usually between $1 and $1,500. The dealer will hit soft 17s and check for a natural when their face-up card is an Ace, 10, Jack, Queen, or King. You can split a hand up to three times. Double downs are only available before you request a third card and following a split. The house edge measures in at 0.50%, which is the genre average.
- American Roulette — The only new piece of Rival Gaming software in this category. It was introduced in 2020, which gives us hope that we’ll see other modern table releases from the studio. The title features a classic layout that’s supplemented by a wheel with 3D effects. The RTP stands at 94.75%, which is typical for a double-zero variant.
- Mobile American & European Roulette — If you enter a Rival site from a smartphone or tablet, you’ll likely see two Roulette versions that are intended for those who play on the go. Both feature decent graphics and a standard set of inside and outside bets.
- Casino Clash — The traditional game of “War” in its gaming form. It is available in most new Rival casinos. You play against the dealer; whoever draws the higher card wins. On ties, you go to “War” for the possibility to score an even bigger payout. Here, you’re dealing with a house edge of 2.88%.
- Baccarat — A classic variant with no side bets. You get a 1:1 payout on the “Player” side, 0.95:1 for the “Banker”, and 9:1 on ties. The betting limits are configurable, but they should be in the range of $10-$1,000.
- Craps — This one looks really dated in the graphics department, so some people might have a hard time reading the betting options on the table. It’s a good thing that Rival Casinos have added tooltips when you hover your mouse pointer over the different zones. A standard set of bets is available. The RTP ranges from 83.33% to 98.63%, depending on the type of wagers you place.
- Poker — We’ve seen three types in various casinos — “Pai Gow”, “Ride’Em”, and “Red Dog”. They’re not a bad choice if you’re a fan of the genre, but we recommend sticking to Blackjack or Baccarat for the best return rates.
Rival Casinos: Online Slots and Other Games
Fun fact: this developer was one of the first to introduce story-driven Slot machines. The so-called “iSlots” are a staple at the best Rival Casinos, featuring cartoony graphics and humor-filled plots that satirize soap operas. Some of the hits in this category include “As the Reels Turn” series, “Fixer Upper”, and “Spy Game”.
Of course, those who prefer a more standard experience are not left behind. Rival has a portfolio of 31 3-reelers to satisfy traditionalists, and around 50 regular 5-reel Video Slots. If you’re looking for suggestions, try “5 Reel Circus”, “Diggin’ Deep”, “Shamrock Isle”, or “Dollars to Donuts”. Recently, Rival released its first jumbo-sized Slot, a 6-reel, 4-row offering called “Daikoku Blessings”. It features expanding Wilds, free spins, and a whopping 4,096 pay lines.
Rival Casinos online will also usually include Video Poker from the company. Fans of the genre can choose between seven classic types like “Tens or Better”, “Aces & Faces”, and “Deuces Wild”. In case you’re wondering, “Jacks or Better” is the version with the lowest house edge (0.46%).
How Does Rival Gaming Software Perform on Mobile?
If you compare Rival’s iGaming suites for desktop and mobile, you’ll see that the former offers more variety. That’s because its Flash games are still available for computers but aren’t compatible with smartphones and tablets.
However, the developer has been producing mobile-friendly games since 2014, including Rival Blackjack, two types of Roulettes, and an array of Slots. These titles are built on the php5 scripting language, which ensures excellent compatibility with smartphones and tablets on iOS/Android. They require no downloads nor installation, load fast, and adapt to the size and orientation of a device’s screen.
You don’t need to figure out which releases are based on Flash or php5, as the former group is not available when you enter a casino through a mobile device.
General Information and Other Products
There’s not a lot of information about the history of this firm. According to our research, the company was created in 2005 and premiered its Rival Gaming software in 2006 at GiGse, one of the big iGaming conferences in the US. Despite uncertainty generated by the passing of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, Rival stayed in the American market. In fact, it’s still one of the few developers that entertain players outside New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Aside from developing games, Rival also offers a platform called “Casino Controller”. It’s a turnkey solution that allows clients to easily set up and manage a website powered by the studio. Additionally, gambling sites that aren’t built with “Casino Controller” can license individual titles, including Rival Blackjack, table games, and Slots.
Our Final Grade — Read before You Visit Rival Casinos Online
Overall, we feel like Rival is a good supplementary studio rather than the main attraction. Its mobile-friendly Blackjack, Roulettes, and Slots are satisfying. However, we can’t ignore the fact that many of its games aren’t available for smartphones and might have already disappeared at the end of 2020 when support for Flash ended.
Thus, three of the four operators on our Rival online casino list feature content from other studios to balance things out. Feel free to pick one that looks suitable, find your favorite games by trialing a few demos, and don’t forget to redeem the welcome deal if you decide to play for real money.
Other Casino Software Providers
- Microgaming Review
- NetEnt Review
- Playtech Review
- Play'n GO Review
- Habanero Review
- Betsoft Review
- iSoftBet Review
- 1x2Gaming Review
- IGT Review
- Evolution Gaming Review
- Switch Studios Review
- Iron Dog Studio Review
- Evoplay Review
- BGaming Review
- Red Tiger Review
- Realtime gaming Review
- Espresso Games Review
- PG Soft Review
- SG Digital Review
- Relax Gaming Review
- Realistic Games Review
- Multislot Review
- One Touch Review
- Platipus Review
- Pragmatic Play Review
- Ezugi Review
- Visionary iGaming Review
- Vivo Gaming Review
- Lucky Streak Review
- BetConstruct Review
- Medialive Review