Standing out as a casino software provider is not easy, but BGaming has made it happen. This Belarus-based studio offers an entertainment portfolio that accepts regular & cryptocurrencies and includes Slots, table games, and specialty offerings in equal proportions. Moreover, its products are known for the “Provable Fairness” feature, which players can use to confirm that the outcomes of their play sessions are truly random.
If you want to find the best BGaming Casinos of 2021, feel free to check out our list of approved operators below. Our new review will also tell you everything about the company and its games.
Find a Suitable Operator with Our BGaming Casino List
BGaming is popular with players who put safety and anonymity above all else. For this reason, we’ve paired this studio with operators that share the same values.
This site allows you to make a quick one-click registration where the only thing you need to confirm is your phone number. From there, you can make payments using 25 cryptocurrencies and 16 traditional methods and enjoy a vast collection of 2,000+ games.
Another venue with a colossal entertainment selection. 1xSlots stimulates Slot and table game play by hosting daily and weekly tournaments with prize pools of up to $45,000. Its 100+ progressive jackpot portfolio offers over $68 million in rewards.
Reviewing BGaming’s Blackjack Products
Our site is dedicated to the glorious game of 21, so it’s only fitting to highlight BGaming’s Blackjack selection first. So far, the developer has introduced five versions that fall into this genre. They share the same visuals, but some of their rules and side bets are different. Find more details about each title below.
- Multihand Blackjack — The most standard variant in this provider’s collection. You can bet on up to three positions, which is a tool to increase the risk/reward ratio. The croupier uses a shoe consisting of six decks, stands on all 17s, and peeks for a natural when their up-card is an Ace or worth 10 points. This BGaming software release allows you to double before taking a third card and only if your starting hand is valued at 9-11. You can split once and are unable to double down on divided hands. These specifics are enough to push the RTP to 99.23%, which is about 0.30% lower than a game that follows the standard American ruleset.
- Blackjack Surrender — The same deck size and rules as the above title. However, here you can choose to surrender and retain 50% of your original bet in case you don’t like your starting hand. This reduces the house edge by 0.17%, meaning that you’re working with an RTP of 99.40%. Still, keep in mind that these returns are only possible if you play according to essential strategy.
- BJ Multihand Pro — This BGaming Blackjack is the only one that features a side wager. The so-called “Bonus bet” will pay if you land one or more Jacks in your starting hand. Its top prize is 1:101 for getting two Jacks of Spades. The rest of the rules are pretty similar, so expect an RTP of 99.40%.
- Double Exposure — A variant that is suited for new players. Both of the dealer’s cards appear face-up from the beginning, which makes it easy for you to determine whether to hit, stand, double, or split. However, this player advantage is countered by the fact that you’ll lose all ties except when both parties have a natural. Also, the “Double Exposure” BGaming Blackjack pays 1:1 instead of 3:2 for naturals. The rules regarding splits and doubles stay the same, but keep in mind that eight decks are used instead of six. Still, the Return to Player rate is more than acceptable at 99.30%.
- Pontoon — Here, the dealer uses 8 decks, wins all ties, hits soft 17s, and doesn’t reveal their cards until your turn ends. These peculiarities increase the house edge. On the bright side, scoring a natural (A.K.A. Pontoon) or getting five cards without busting grant a 2:1 payout. You can also double following a hit and request more cards afterward. Furthermore, even split 2-card hands with a 21 total are considered as Pontoon. We recommend this game because its house edge is the lowest at 0.50%.
Slots and Other Games
We love that BGaming’s software portfolio of 59 releases is not over-reliant on Slots. The developer offers a balanced selection that includes:
- Roulette – European, American, and French
- Poker – Oasis, Let it Ride, Texas Hold’em, Hi-Lo Switch, Caribbean, Casino Hold’em, and Trey Poker
- Other table & card games – Baccarat, Sic Bo, Sic Bo Macau, Rocket Dice
- Video Poker – Wild Texas, Jacks or Better
- Specialty – Jogo Do Bicho, Plinko, Scratch Dice, Minesweeper, Heads and Tails.
Of course, the company is not averse to making reel machines. Most of its Slots have a standard 5x3 layout but stand out with excellent graphics and interesting themes. If you’re looking for recommendations, try “Journey Flirt”, “Avalon: The Lost Kingdom”, or “Elvis Frog” at BGaming Casinos. Our personal favorite is “Mechanical Orange”, a quirky 3-reeler with steampunk visuals and reels that align horizontally rather than vertically.
What You Need to Know about Playing BGaming Software on Mobile
You’ll be happy to learn that this company produces HTML5-based content, which assures that you can play on any smartphone or tablet on iOS/Android. Compatibility is guaranteed regardless of your browser or app preferences, but we have noticed some specifics that are worth knowing.
First, not all games can be played in both portrait and landscape modes. For example, Slots will adapt to any switch in the positioning of your device, but you won’t have that luxury with BGaming Blackjack, which demands that you hold your phone sideways. Also, the array of betting chips in Blackjack titles blocks the position in the middle, which makes it hard to place wagers there. It’s not a huge problem, but BGaming would do good to resolve the issue.
General Company Info and Licensing Details
BGaming is actually related to SoftSwiss. The latter has been in business since 2008 but was mostly known as a gaming platform provider, rather than a prolific developer. However, after some of its in-house games achieved success, the decision was made to rebrand the development arm into BGaming in 2018.
Currently, the BGaming software studio is headquartered in Minsk, Belarus. It’s a small team of 20-25 individuals that’s nonetheless quite productive. The firm’s main target markets are Russia, Europe, and Asia.
One unique trait that all BGaming products share is the “Provably Fair” feature. It’s accessed via a special medal-shaped icon and is essentially an algorithm that uses cryptology to confirm that the outcome of a round is truly random. It’s not a super intuitive tool, but you can learn how it works by visiting the developer’s website. The company also writes that it’s licensed by the government regulator of Romania and tested by BMM Testlabs and iTech Labs.
Ready to Play at the Best BGaming Casinos?
BGaming’s Blackjack, Slots, table, and card games form a formidable entertainment package. Moreover, they are perfect for mobile devices, compatible with fiat and cryptocurrencies, and offer transparency through the “Provably Fair” functionality.
If you wish to play for real money or simply try these titles for free, select an approved operator from our list. They all feature demo modes and are ready to reward those who wager cash with awesome bonuses and fantastic customer service.
Other Casino Software Providers
- Microgaming Review
- NetEnt Review
- Playtech Review
- Play'n GO Review
- Habanero Review
- Betsoft Review
- iSoftBet Review
- 1x2Gaming Review
- IGT Review
- Evolution Gaming Review
- Switch Studios Review
- Iron Dog Studio Review
- Evoplay Review
- Red Tiger Review
- Realtime gaming Review
- Espresso Games Review
- PG Soft Review
- SG Digital Review
- Rival Review
- Relax Gaming Review
- Realistic Games Review
- Multislot Review
- One Touch Review
- Platipus Review
- Pragmatic Play Review
- Ezugi Review
- Visionary iGaming Review
- Vivo Gaming Review
- Lucky Streak Review
- BetConstruct Review