“Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold” by Microgaming has been around since 2006, so why on Earth are we reviewing it in 2020? Well, the fact that this game is still a popular choice at many top online casinos shouldn’t be underestimated.
The title packs high-quality graphics and smooth animations that impress to this day. Its payouts are above the genre average, while its rules favor high-risk play. If you want to learn more about this oldie-but-goldie and find out where to play it, we’re certain that our review will help you out.
Play Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold Online at These Casinos
This glamorous gaming site will welcome you with a deposit match up to $1,600 and follow it up with daily deals and incentives. Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold online is just one of the many excellent Microgaming releases that you can try for free or with real money at JackpotCity.
The many buttons and features of this site may seem confusing at first, but it’s worth getting to know them. MELbet has gathered content from every respectable developer to deliver a collection of 2,500+ games. Additionally, you can use an advanced sports betting client from the same account.
A space-flavored operator that offers more than 1,300 entertainment options. Its rich game selection is backed up by solid licensing from MGA and support for over 15 payment methods. Genesis also boasts one of the finest VIP programs in the industry.
Examining the Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold Rules
We can best describe the Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold rules as something approximating the standard Vegas Strip regulations, which is hardly surprising given this product’s title. The dealer uses a four-deck shoe that’s shuffled between the rounds. They stand on all 17s and will peek when their up-card is an Ace or has a value of 10.
Doubling down is possible on any two cards and right after splits. You can split up to three times to create a maximum of four hands, which is something that big risk-takers will appreciate. However, Aces can only be divided once, and you’ll receive a single card to each hand after you perform this action. Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold by Microgaming features completely customizable betting limits, meaning that it’s not unusual to see different ranges at casinos. For example, Genesis accepts bets between $1-$200, while JackpotCity has a $1,000 ceiling.
A Step-By-Step Tutorial for New Players
If you’re new to gaming, you’ll be happy to know that it doesn’t take long to learn how Blackjack works. Follow the tips in this section, and you’ll become proficient in a matter of minutes.
Please note! This title has received a slight redesign that changes the positioning of certain buttons. Some casinos have adopted it, while others are still using the original iteration. You’ll see instructions for both versions below.
- Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold online is available for free in our recommended casinos. Use this opportunity to train and experiment without risking your hard-earned cash. Visit one of the three sites, create a profile, and enter the demo mode.
- Once the game starts, take a look at the small black sign on the top-left side. It will show you the accepted betting range. Select one of the playing chips from the bottom-left and click on the betting area in the center.
- If you want to undo your wager, select “Clear Bet.” When you feel ready to play, press “Deal.” The house will deal cards, and you’ll be able to stand, hit, double, or split according to the situation.
Extra Tips and Tricks
- To see the Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold rules, hover your mouse over the bet limits sign. The new version will require you to click on it or use the arrow-shaped button on the right.
- Toggling sounds on/off happens through “Options.” Look for a gold bar at the bottom, a speaker icon in the top-right, or an arrow on the left side.
- You need to know the right move for each situation to get the most out of online Blackjack. Search the web for a basic strategy chart for American Blackjack with 4-8 decks and use it until you memorize what to do.
The RTP and Payouts of Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold by Microgaming
Since there are no side bets or unusual rules included in Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold by Microgaming, the situation with payouts is quite straightforward. You’ll receive an even-money reward for all regular wins and 3:2 when you land a natural.
Meanwhile, insurance costs half of your wager and pays 2:1 if the dealer scores a Blackjack. Still, if you want to maximize your returns, it’s better to skip insuring your hand altogether. The house edge on this bet is quite hefty, especially when more decks are involved. Using a key strategy will grant you the best possible RTP of 99.65%, which is above average for the genre.
This release might not be suitable for fans of side bets or multi-hand play, but if that doesn’t concern you, you should definitely give it a try. Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold online is simple to understand, pays well, and still looks great to this day.
However, if you’d like to try it for real money, you might want to act fast. The title runs on Flash, which won’t be compatible with most web browsers after the end of 2020. Feel free to register in one of the sites we’ve reviewed and approved or check out our analysis of “Vegas Strip Blackjack” from Switch Studios for an equally good (and future proof) game.