Leading live entertainment provider Evolution offers Blackjack tables that suit every taste and pocket. The company’s lobby has streams that allow you to wager as little as $0.50 per hand, but today, we’ll be looking at the other end of the budget spectrum.
If you fancy yourself as a bit of a high roller, Evolution’s live VIP Blackjack rooms might just provide the classy experience you need. They stand out with a chic interior and are hosted by the company’s finest croupiers. Our review will acquaint you with these broadcasts by examining their rules, functionalities, and payouts. If you’d like to give them a go, make sure to select a premium casino from the list below.
Play Live VIP Blackjack at These Esteemed Gaming Sites
If you don’t shy away from big bets, this venue’s instant, real-money cashback will certainly come in handy. PlayOJO is known as a fair operator with easy-to-fulfill bonus terms and no withdrawal restrictions, which is another plus point for high rollers.
Detailing the VIP Blackjack Rules
The VIP rooms are rather traditional, so you should feel at home if you’re familiar with the Vegas Strip ruleset. VIP Blackjack by Evolution Gaming is played with 8 standard decks (52 cards each) that are shuffled when the cut card is reached. The tables can accommodate up to 7 active players and support the option to bet behind. However, we advise you to look around if a broadcast is full, as most Evolution casinos offer at least 6-8 of them.
The dealer is instructed to stand on all 17s and offers insurance when their up-card is an Ace. However, it’s best to avoid taking insurance due to its sub-optimal odds. The VIP Blackjack rules permit doubling down on any 2 cards, meaning that you can’t increase your wager after hitting or splitting. It’s possible to split any pair of equal point value, but do note that you can’t divide a hand more than once. Also, split Aces receive one additional card and stand automatically.
Where to Find and How to Play Live VIP Blackjack
Unlike RNG/all-virtual games of chance, live games require you to wager real money and can’t be played in demo mode. Thus, if you feel like you need some training, we recommend that you find a virtual game that allows you to practice for free. Once ready, follow the below instructions to join a live dealer VIP Blackjack stream.
- Select one of the three recommended operators above, then create an account and verify it. This is obligatory since you will be depositing money to play, and you would probably like to withdraw your winnings at some point. If you already have an account with an Evolution-powered casino, this will work, too.
- Click on the “Live Casino” tab, then select any of the Evolution-branded thumbnails. You’ll be directed to a separate lobby. Once you’re there, select the relevant category, and look for one of the “Live VIP Blackjack” rooms.
- When the game loads, click on one of the “Sit Here” buttons and wait for the next round to begin. Cards are dealt from right to left, so you might want to sit on the left if you need time to consider your move.
- A widget with playing chips and a timer will appear when betting is open. Select an appropriate chip and place it on your circle within the time limit to wager it. Cards will be dealt in a clockwise direction.
- Once you receive your starting pair, our Evolution VIP Blackjack review team recommends looking beneath your playing circle. The options to Stand, Hit, Double, and Split will appear even before your turn arrives. Decide your next move and make it.
The RTP and Payouts of Live Dealer VIP Blackjack
When it comes to return rates, all 7-seater Evolution streams measure in at 99.29%. This is 0.21% lower than the gold standard for Blackjack, which isn’t negligible, but it still makes this game superior to all others if you use essential strategy. The payouts for a natural are 3:2, all regular wins pay even-money, and insurance costs half of your basic bet and covers it completely in case of a natural on the dealer side.
The most likely reason for the slightly higher house edge of VIP Blackjack by Evolution Gaming is the fact that the game is played with 8 decks and that cards aren’t returned and shuffled after each round. The side bets that we’ll discuss in a bit come with 95.90% (Perfect Pairs) and 96.30% (21+3) RTP.
VIP Blackjack by Evolution Gaming – Side Bets and Special Features
In addition to the basic wager, you can put money on the optional “Perfect Pairs” and “21+3” bets. The first pays when your starting hand contains:
- Two cards of the same rank but with suits of a different color — 6:1
- Two cards of the same rank with different suits of the same color — 12:1
- Two completely identical cards (e.g., 2x Ace of Spades) — 25:1
Live VIP Blackjack’s other side bet, 21+3, is a winner when your initial cards and the dealer’s up-card form a Flush (5:1), Straight (10:1), 3-of-a-kind (30:1), Straight Flush (40:1), or Suited Trips (100:1).
In terms of features, the buttons at the top-right side will let you chat with everyone, change the camera angle, adjust your volume, access settings and the “Help” screen, and view your betting history. You can also use “+ Table” at the lower-right end to add another stream and play in split-screen mode.
VIP Blackjack by Evolution Gaming delivers a classic experience wrapped in a classy exterior. You will need at least several hundred dollars to play a few rounds in the rooms, but that’s their purpose — a chic virtual hub for high roller entertainment.
If you wish to impress the dealer with a big bet, feel free to select one of the casinos we recommend. These operators are reputable, so your money will be kept safe, and your winnings will be paid out fast.