Live dealer games are the fastest-growing form of online gambling. They deliver a social, authentic, and trustworthy atmosphere that can’t be matched by their all-virtual counterparts. Operators in Europe and Asia have been offering this form of entertainment for years.
However, live casino tables were a rare sight in US-facing gaming sites until Visionary iGaming came on the scene. This studio presents tens of streams where you can enjoy Blackjack, Baccarat, and Roulette. Our new report will tell you everything about these games and recommend the best Visionary iGaming Casinos for 2021.
Use Our Visionary iGaming Casino List to Find Verified US-Friendly Operators
- Sloto’Cash — We’re starting with the crown jewel of the respected Deckmedia group. Sloto’Cash has been around since 2007 and features a familiar RNG selection from RealTime Gaming. However, the site supplements it with a full set of Visionary iGaming tables plus a bevy of intriguing bonuses.
- Bovada — Most experienced US players prefer this all-in-one casino site. It’s the successor to the famous Bodog brand, featuring live and virtual games from several developers plus dedicated clients for Poker and Sports/eSports betting. Bovada also hosts Slot tournaments and boasts multi-million progressive prizes.
- Bodog — If you reside in Canada and would like to try Visionary iGaming casino software, Bodog is your top choice. This venue features proprietary content plus the top hits of Microgaming, Rival Powered, RealTime Gaming, and Visionary iGaming. Its special bonuses and banking conditions for Bitcoin also make it a great spot for cryptocurrency players.
- Ignition Casino — Although the other operators on our list offer substantial welcome incentives, we feel that Ignition’s 100% match up to $3,000 for Poker and Casino games stands out. This fiery all-rounder also hosts regular Poker competitions and gives up to $125 in bonus funds for every referral you make.
- MyBookie.ag — It’s easy to compare this venue to Bovada. Both are Visionary iGaming Casinos with sports betting sections that pack a plethora of Slots to boot. However, MyBookie relies on a triple-A developer called Betsoft, which delivers a premium set of RNG games that are not common for US gambling establishments.
Exploring Visionary iGaming Live Blackjack, Roulette, and Baccarat Tables
It’s time to talk about this company’s base of operations and products. Visionary iGaming is located in the Central American country of Costa Rica. Its studio usually maintains 27-30 streams around the clock and employs professional croupiers fluent in English and Spanish.
What’s characteristic about ViG is that its hardware — Roulette wheels, cards, and card shoes — is identical to those used in most real-live outlets in Vegas. This creates an authentic atmosphere in Visionary iGaming Casinos that is often supplemented by background music. You will also see the dealers clapping in unison to acknowledge a big win or a tip.
Now let’s cover the types of games that are broadcasted:
- Blackjack — This table classic is played in two formats. The first (and most common one) is “Blackjack HD.” In essence, these are standard streams where up to seven players can participate, while those waiting for a free spot are able to bet behind. The croupier deals from a shoe of six cards that is shuffled once the “cut card” is drawn. They will also draw on soft 17s. You may split once and double once following a split or before drawing a third card. In this Visionary iGaming Live Blackjack, you can also place the “Pairs” and “Rummy” side bets. They come with payouts of 11:1 and 9:1, respectively. The first pays when your initial two cards form any pair (e.g., two Jacks) while the second rewards you when your first two + the dealer’s up-card are a 3-of-a-kind, flush (same suit), or straight (e.g., 4, 5, 6). According to our calculations, the RTP is 99.31%. The table limits are usually $10-$1,000.
- Blackjack “Early Payout” — We recommend this variant to new players, as it allows you to take an early payout (or surrender) with a 2% house edge at any time before busting. This Visionary iGaming Live Blackjack is special because the dealer will advise you on how to play according to basic strategy. This helps you in avoiding mistakes and maximizes the return rates. Aside from that, the rules and side bets stay the same. However, “Early Payout” is an all-to-one iteration, meaning that one hand is dealt to everyone, and each person decides how to play it. You can activate and play with up to three positions. Accepted bets here range from $10 to $2,500.
- Roulette — Several streams that follow the standard European and American rules. A recent innovation in Visionary iGaming Casinos is the addition of Auto Roulette tables that remove the human element to enable shorter wait times between rounds. You have three betting brackets and can wager $1-$1,000 per round. In case you’re wondering, the European variant is superior as it only features a single zero, which reduces the house edge to 2.70%. The EU tables also pack the “racetrack” betting zone, which enables the placement of called and neighbor wagers with a single click.
- Baccarat — You should see two streams, “Live Baccarat” and “Super 6.” Both are quite similar to each other, presenting a ton of side bets and several scoreboards that allow you to track patterns. Still, the “Super 6” Visionary iGaming casino software is slightly superior, as it comes with one extra optional wager. Betting starts at $5 and goes up to $1,000 per hand.
Testing the Mobile Capabilities of Visionary iGaming Casino Software
Every live dealer game has an advantage over RNG products — its interface and the quality of the stream can be constantly improved to accommodate new technologies. If we compare the looks of ViG streams to the industry leader Evolution Gaming, we can conclude that the former looks a bit dated.
However, that doesn’t mean that their mobile compatibility is limited. In fact, the studio uses HTML5, a platform that works perfectly with both iOS and Android, for its virtual overlay. This assures that you can access Visionary iGaming Casinos from any smartphone or tablet and enjoy live casino entertainment with no worries.
Learn More about the Company
Visionary iGaming came into being in 2008. It was founded by Martin Reiner and several senior management officials from VueTec, another iGaming provider. The team decided to build a studio and a software platform from scratch, which proved to be a successful endeavor.
ViG’s main base of operations is in San Jose, Costa Rica, but it also has a development center in Australia. The company has a B2B license from the Costa Rican authorities, which allows it to operate in many markets. Interestingly, the studio uses a team of friendly pit bosses to resolve most customer problems rather than rely fully on Visionary iGaming Casinos. However, the issue will be escalated to an operator if it can’t be resolved with the crew.
In 2017, ViG acquired Global Gaming Labs, one of its main competitors. This allowed it to increase its customer base by over 30%. Nowadays, you can see tables from the firm in more than 70 online gambling sites.
Ready to Try Visionary iGaming Casinos?
One of the most important prerequisites for success in the live dealer industry is being able to stand out. We have to say that Visionary iGaming is quite good at it. The studio has a distinct vibe thanks to the background music and its cheerful croupiers.
The Visionary iGaming Live Blackjack, Baccarat, and Roulette streams come with exciting rules, side bets, and other little touches that make them feel unique. Or at least different to what’s offered at most gambling sites in Europe and Asia. If you’d like to give ViG a try, head over to one of our approved casinos. We’ve also made reviews for each one. That way, you can review their individual pros and cons and pick a venue that’s right for you.
Other Casino Software Providers
- Microgaming Review
- NetEnt Review
- Playtech Review
- Play'n GO Review
- Habanero Review
- Betsoft Review
- iSoftBet Review
- 1x2Gaming Review
- IGT Review
- Evolution Gaming Review
- Switch Studios Review
- Iron Dog Studio Review
- Evoplay Review
- BGaming Review
- Red Tiger Review
- Realtime gaming Review
- Espresso Games Review
- PG Soft Review
- SG Digital Review
- Rival Review
- Relax Gaming Review
- Realistic Games Review
- Multislot Review
- One Touch Review
- Platipus Review
- Pragmatic Play Review
- Ezugi Review
- Vivo Gaming Review
- Lucky Streak Review
- BetConstruct Review
- Medialive Review