Nowadays, nearly every gaming site boasts an extensive collection of Slots. However, when it comes to Blackjack, many of them fall flat. If you’re looking for an operator that has it all, Ruby Fortune will definitely pique your interest.
This fully licensed venue has been offering quality entertainment since 2003. Our Ruby Fortune Online Casino review will give you the latest data on its pros and cons in a bid to reveal why it attracts so many table games fans.
- Hundreds of Microgaming Titles
- Premium Live Dealer Tables
- Three-part Welcome Bonus
Ease of Use:4
Play Fantastic Games at Ruby Fortune: Blackjack & Slots Galore
This site is powered by a proprietary Microgaming platform. As one of the top three casino software providers in the world, MG has produced hundreds of hits and adds new content every month. Currently, you can pick between 600+ RNG releases. What’s cool is that you can try each one in demo mode when you register an account. After you find something that you like, feel free to bet real money and try your luck. Here’s a summary for each of the major entertainment categories at Ruby Fortune Casino:
- Blackjack — Excluding the live tables — we’ll cover them later — you have 38 titles at your disposal. “American”, “European”, “Atlantic City”, “Spanish”, and “Single Deck” are just some of the versions you can try. Some games allow multi-hand play and feature atypical rules or side bets to spice things up. Betting starts at $1 and can go up to $1,000 per round, depending on the title. If you want great return rates, “Vegas Strip Blackjack” from Switch Studios has a 99.65% RTP.
- Slots — Although impressive, the Ruby Fortune Blackjack selection pales in comparison to the Slot section. Several hundred Microgaming hits are available, including “Mega Moolah” and its multi-million prize. Try branded releases like “Tomb Raider”, “Tarzan”, and “Hitman” for guaranteed entertainment.
- Other games — A plethora of Roulettes, Pokers, Keno, Bingo, Video Pokers, and Scratchcards are a single click away.
Analyzing the Ruby Fortune Bonus for New Players
This venue aims to pamper players from the get-go. Its welcome pack can boost your first three payments by 100% up to $250 each. In other words, you can get up to $750 in promo funds to supplement your bankroll. Any casino veteran will tell you that the T&Cs of a deal are more important than big percentages, and this Ruby Fortune Bonus is no exception.
Check out the three most crucial stipulations and decide if you’d like to redeem the promotion:
- You would have to wager the bonus amount x50 times before being able to withdraw any winnings from it. For example, $100 in bonus credits will need to be turned into $5,000.
- Classic Blackjack games only contribute 2% of your wager’s value towards the rollover, while other versions are set to 8%. Meanwhile, every Slot bet will count in full. It’s a good idea to read the game weighting part of the T&Cs.
- Ruby Fortune Casino might choose to limit your bonus winnings to x6 of the initial deposit. Progressive jackpot wins are exempt from this rule.
Checking out the Deals for Regulars
There’s a basic set of daily promotions available to anyone who has completed the welcome pack. The first is “The Bonus Wheel” – a mini game that you can fire up every four hours. Its prizes include promo credits, bonus Slot spins, loyalty points, and a 2-hour reduction towards the next wheel.
The second perk is a calendar that currently awards deposit matches every 24 hours. You can unlock additional Ruby Fortune Bonus incentives by climbing the ranks of the VIP program. Every time you bet real money, you’ll receive comp points. You also get 2,500 of these tokens with the welcome pack. Much like the bonus terms, a form of game weighting applies here. $100 in Blackjack bets will generate one point, while you only need to stake $1 on eligible Slots to receive a token.
Being in a higher loyalty tier will unlock special competitions, a dedicated support crew, better comp point generation, and more.
Beat the Dealer in the Exquisite Live Lobby of Ruby Fortune Casino
The experts behind this Ruby Fortune Online Casino review agree that every Blackjack player should check out the live dealer tables. The site’s lobby features incredible HD streams from Evolution Gaming and Ezugi.
Both of these leading studios offer tens of Blackjack broadcasts with limits of $0.50-$5,000. Most often, you’ll see seven-seater tables where the “21+3” and “Perfect Pair” side bets supplement the main game. Ezugi also features streams with Turkish- and Spanish-Speaking croupiers. Meanwhile, EG has a couple of rooms with free splits and doubles plus some extra betting options.
Of course, there are additional avenues for entertainment. Roulette, Baccarat, Poker, Dice Games, and Game Shows in various forms are available around the clock.
Ruby Fortune Casino on Mobile
Ruby Fortune Casino’s mobile platform gives you everything you need to play on the go. An iOS/Android smartphone or tablet and an Internet connection are all that’s required. The easiest way to get going is to enter the website via Chrome, Safari, or another browser. The mobile version looks and feels very familiar, offering all account interactions and a smooth interface.
Sadly, two-thirds of the RNG Blackjack releases aren’t compatible with portable devices. However, you still have 12 of the newer games plus all the live tables at your disposal. If you’re on iOS, you can download a native app straight from the Apple Store. Android users who wish to get the software will need to visit www.rubyfortune.com.
The Banking Options
As a large international operator, Ruby Fortune Casino presents a large array of deposit methods to its customers. Some of the popular ones include:
- Credit cards by Visa/Mastercard
- Visa-branded debit cards
- Bank transfers via Interac, Trustly, and iDebit
- Skrill and NETELLER e-Wallets
Neosurf, Flexepin, ecoPayz, eChecks, and paysafecard are also available in some regions. Transfer times for payments are instant and free of commissions. Before making a withdrawal, you have to provide an ID, proof of residence, and pictures of your card (if you’re using one). This procedure is standard for all online gaming sites because it prevents underage gambling, money fraud, and Ruby Fortune Bonus abuse.
You can withdraw up to $10,000 every 24 hours. The accepted methods include check, bank transfer, cards, and Skrill. Cashout speeds vary, but, in general, your funds will be released within 2-8 business days.
Ruby Fortune Online Casino: Review of Fairness and Safety Standards
Bayton Ltd., also known as “The Palace Group”, owns Ruby Fortune. This large company is based in Malta and also manages the Spin Casino and Mummys Gold casinos. The business is monitored and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission in Canada.
All the available games come from big-name providers that are regularly audited by independent and governmental testing institutions. eCOGRA, one of the top player protection organizations, also approves Ruby Fortune Casino. If you ever have a dispute with the house, you can take your case to eCOGRA for further arbitration. SSL encryption technology protects your information and funds at all times.
Our Verdict: This Gaming Site Ticks All the Boxes
When we take everything into account, it’s hard not to recommend Ruby Fortune. It has the reputation, history, and games to amuse any Blackjack fan or casino player. The T&Cs on its welcome deal could be less stringent, but we feel like this con is rectified by the exceptional live tables and mobile platform.
Feeling ready to play? Then register at Ruby Fortune Casino through the buttons on this page and redeem your bonus now!